- No appointment is necessary
- You may bring up to 15 items per visit
- We are closed on Mondays
- We do not accept drop offs Thanksgiving Week or Christmas Week
Items should be clean and wrinkle-free
- All items must be in PERFECT CONDITION: laundered and pressed or dry cleaned; no animal hair or smoke odor, etc.
- A $2.OO fee per item will be deducted from your account if your garments need to be pressed.
Call before you consign
Depending on store inventory, we may not be able to accept everything you bring to us. We recommend calling us before dropping off your items to find out what we're currently accepting and what items we need. Call us at 781-829-4403.
You will receive 50% of the selling price. After the consignment period, you can choose how to receive your payment:
1. Store credit: When you choose to use your consignment dollars as store credit, you will receive 10% off your entire purchase. Your account will remain open for 12 months.
2. Check: Checks can be issued by request at the end of the consignment period and will be held at the store for pick up. Checks that have not been picked up within 4 months of being requested will become void and will not be reissued.
formal and semi formal dresses
Mother of Bride or Groom gowns
fine and costume jewelry
- Consigned items will be kept on display in your name for 60 days for casual wear, 90 days for High End and Formal items. Half way thru the consignment period there will be a first markdown of 25%.
- We will inspect your items as you wait as time permits. Your items will be put on the floor a few days later. Let us know if we can donate to our local charities any items that cannot be consigned.
- You can reclaim any unsold items at the end of your consignment period. - You are responsible for tracking the date and retrieving your items, as we do not automatically mail out payments or call regarding your account.
- Call 781-829-4403 during store hours to check the status of your account or to request payment after your consignment period is up.
- After the consignment period is over, any unsold items become the property of the store if you do not reclaim them. They will be sold or donated without further responsibility to you, the consignor.
When you consign with us, we hope to put as much money back in your pocket as we can. Remember, it is in our best interest to price items for maximum return. Keep in mind we also need to pay close attention to market factors. We don't want your items to go unsold due to unrealistic pricing, but we welcome your input.
NOTICE: Twice as Nice Consignments IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS DUE TO FIRE, THEFT, FLOOD OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND.
Twice as Nice accepts “Designer label” women’s and teen girls' clothing in current fashion. Every attempt will be made to sell consigned items at a fair and competitive price that will benefit you as a consignor and as a customer.
Copyright © Twice As Nice Consignments. All Rights Reserved.
Twice As Nice Consignments
46 Columbia Rd, Rt 53 Pembroke, Ma 02359