You've found the perfect wedding gown - congrats! But you’re not quite ready to walk down the aisle yet. Because if you’re like most brides, your dress will need at least some sort of wedding dress aterations.
As with most bridal salons, Twice as Nice is as invested in making sure your perfect wedding gown fits you perfectly. That’s why we have partnered with Janet the Traveling Tailor for both pre-purchase consultations and post-purchase bridal alterations.
When you visit the Bridal Boutique at Twice as Nice, which is conveniently located on Route 53 in Pembroke, you can browse our extensive selection of bridal gowns and try on a variety of dresses. If you find a dress you love but aren’t quite sure about the fit, we can set up a free bridal alteration consultation with Janet the Traveling Tailor. She has been working with brides for over 20 years, and will be able to let you know what it would take to get a perfect fit. And if the dress is almost perfect but you have questions about changing the sleeves, or adding a sash, for example, Janet can also offer advice about what style changes would make sense, too.
She’ll be able to give you an estimate of the alteration costs at that time, too. When you purchase your wedding gown, you can arrange any wedding dress tailoring or alterations with Janet, who can meet you at the store or at your house.
* Include wedding dress alterations in your budget. Almost every dress needs at least minor tailoring.
* Take advantage of a tailoring consultation. While most dresses can be altered to fit, that may not always be the case.
* Allow plenty of time. Give yourself four to six weeks for tailoring.
* Get your bridal alterations at the right time. Quite often, brides lose (and sometimes gain) weight in the months leading up to the wedding. Start your alterations two to three months before your wedding.
* Bring the accessories. When you go for your fittings, be sure to bring shoes and accessories, too. This way, you can get an overall picture of how the dress will look.
Call or stop in to see how beautiful quality, name-brand, gently-used bridal gowns can be. Contact us with questions about wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses in stock. We love making brides happy when they get beautiful gowns at great prices!
Bridal Boutique Experience with Consignment Shop Prices
Our tailoring service is just one of the ways Twice as Nice offers a wedding gown shopping experience that parallels the top bridal boutiques in Boston. Brides-to-be are welcome to come in and try on dresses during regular store hours, no appointment necessary. Or call us to make an appointment with our dedicated wedding expert on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday and we can be sure to give you the attention you deserve. We will work with you to schedule the consultation with Janet the Traveling Tailor.
Questions about wedding gown tailoring? Give us a call at (781) 829-4403 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
46 Columbia Rd, Rt 53 Pembroke, Ma 02359
Twice As Nice Consignments
Copyright © Twice As Nice Consignments. All Rights Reserved.